In order to associate categories with articles imported from BDroppy, you must already have manually created categories and subcategories on your site.
If you have not yet done so, click here to see the complete procedure.
Once you have created your categories, follow these steps:
- Log in to your site dashboard as an administrator
- in the left-hand section, click on catalog > products
- Check the appropriate box to select the products in the same category (e.g., shoes only).
- Then click on Mass Update > assign or remove types.
- A window will open in which you must select the category you have previously created.
- Then select the category to which the articles belong and click on apply.
The articles will be sorted into various categories within a few minutes.